Do I have to sign any document when doing business with

Yes. As tax preparers to Revenu Québec and Canada Revenue Agency, we are obligated to use electronic transmission services for your income tax returns.

This way, when your tax return is done, you will need to sign an authorization form that will allow us to electronically send your documents to the different revenue agencies.