By clicking, I confirm that I am authorized to authenticate the accuracy of the data, in my capacity as the corporation’s signing officer, and that I read, understood, and accepted the contract of service. I also acknowledge that the corporation meets the following terms and conditions, contained in the contract of service, for having T2inc.ca process its corporate income tax return:
1. The corporation was, for the whole taxation year, a CCPC (Canadian-controlled private corporation).
2. The Corporation has a permanent establishment only in the province of Quebec.
3. The corporation does not hold, either solely or jointly with any associated, connected or affiliated company, assets of more than 1,000,000$ (one million dollars).
4. The corporation does not have, either solely or jointly with any associated, connected or affiliated company, a taxable income of more than 500,000$ (five hundred thousand dollars).
5. The corporation is not associated with a general partnership, is not a member of such a partnership, and it does not hold an interest in one.
6. The corporation does not hold, or benefit from, an interest, or a beneficial right, in a trust.
7. The corporation did not make any operation outside of Canada.
8. The corporation did not make a payment to a non-resident in Canada.
9. The corporation does not own any asset or property, and does not hold, or benefit from, an interest, or a beneficial right, outside of Canada.
10. No shareholder of the corporation is a general partnership, a trust, an incorporated company, a non-resident shareholder or any other non‑resident entity.
11. A corporation affiliated to, or associated with, the corporation, contemplates an amalgamation, winding up, dissolution, or acquisition of control, or has done, or contemplates doing, a transaction within the meaning of section 85 of the Income Tax Act.
12. The corporation holds shares of another corporation, or controls another corporation.
If your corporation does not meet the above conditions or any other term or condition of the Contract of service, please provide us with the detailed reasons it does not meet such terms and conditions, so that we may determine whether we may process the corporation’s income tax return. We do not commit to processing the corporation’s income tax return prior to an agreement. You must submit your request by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.